A baaaaaaaaaad dawg caught in the act of being "cute". Normally this is a vicious junkyard beast, with tenacious tendencies and a ripping grip-of-death jaw-clamping bite. What you see pictured here is nothing but despicable cuteness. Just look at the way those ears are turned down in a don’t-beat-me-Big-Dog fashion! See how those eyes look on with faux fear and an artificial ache? It’s a disgusting performance!! Jack!! Your Cute Puppy Packaging Licks!!
(Sorry, I hate to say “suck” in front of him since he keeps throwing out the bendy straws. I’ve just assumed he either can’t suck, or wants to keep it real. )
(Bow-wow yo. Yippy yay.)
[On a side note: Jack and I continue to practice Yard Mowing Safety. When he gets to close to the mower, I say his name, and then point. He (almost) always walks away in the direction I point.][But he does so in a manly “I knew to walk over here. I was just about to when you pointed” sort of way.]